Listen up to all our clients across the border! You may be eligible for the latest round of Regional Growth Fund grants offered by the South Australian Government.
Funding will be available on a matched dollar for dollar basis from $50,000 up to a maximum of $2m!
We have had some of our clients receive these grants in the past and it is a fantastic boost for their business and enables them to do projects they otherwise wouldn’t have access to.
The guidelines for the grant say they are looking to fund projects that are based on the following five principles
- Support for new economic activity that would not otherwise occur
- The activity can be sustained without further intervention by government after the funding has been provided
- The activity creates benefit for multiple entities, including entities not directly associated with the application
- The activity contributes to the scale of an industry or sector
- The application has a connection to and has vested an interest in a specific regional community
Applications open on 2 July 2018 and close 31 August 2018. If you wish to apply and would like our assistance please get in touch well before 31 August to ensure we can assist in a timely manner.
More information is available at http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/regions/grants